Don’t Just Move…RYDE!
The RealRyder® Indoor Cycling bike is like no other indoor bike on the planet.
The unique, patented articulating frame technology lets the rider – any rider, novice to pro – fully engage their body and mind in a one-of-a-kind tactile, dynamic and functional riding experience.
Classes are the same price as yoga packages and memberships and can be used for both yoga and ryding!
The following are REQUIRED to take class;
- A Towel
- Water Bottle
- Sneakers and/or Cycling Shoes
- Yoga Mat for all spynga, spyin and spin & core classes
The following are suggested for comfort;
- A gel seat or Padded shorts
- If you are using cycling shoes please also bring sneakers in case they do not fit the pedals. Barefeet or sock feet will not be permitted.
- You will also be required to clean up your bike and area after class!
- You MUST pre-register for a bike. Please sign up a head of time ONLINE, to save your spot! An active pass is required to save a spot.
- You may cancel online up to 12 hours prior to the start time without any penalty. Cancellations after that time will count as a class used. If you have a membership, you will be charged a single class drop in, if you do not have a membership, your credit card will be charged a drop in rate. All unused classes will return to your account for future use. There are no refunds for any payments made so please CHOOSE your classes carefully.
- If you are not in the class by the start time, your spot will be released. *For safety late comers will not be admitted into class.
HY Ryde: Have a better and safer workout.
Burn 20-30% more calories with the side-to-side sway of the bike and protect your hip and knee joints while doing so. Low impact, high cardio and LOTS of fun! Feel the Burn!
The RealRyder® Bike mimics the real biking experience far better than any other indoor bike on the market ever has, and you will engage more muscles than you would on a traditional spinning bike!
30 Days Unlimited for $40 for new clients! Click here for all the pricing !
*For safety reasons, please only attend classes that you arrive before class and can stay for the entire class-through cool down and stretching. Late comers or early leavers cannot be accommodated due to the size and class set up.