Yoga and Adventure Retreat
Join Amanda MacEachern from Halifax Yoga,
for this soul awakening yoga retreat in Mexico
in a beautiful private villa right on the beach!
Come stay for a worry-free 7 days and 6 nights:
- Sunday October 6th 2024 to
- Saturday October 12th 2024
Enjoy 2 daily yoga practices
with pranayama and meditation on the rooftop studio overlooking the Caribbean ocean.
And if you choose,
go on one of the many included daily excursions
or chill in a hammock with the ocean and a book in one hand, and a coconut in the other!
This retreat will have the perfect balance between
sun and moon, ocean and stars, play and sleep, sweet and savory!
Allow me to guide you,
as we disconnect to reconnect with our mind, body, and soul through the medicine of mindful yoga.
The beautiful private suites are steps away from the pool, common space, and rooftop yoga studio which face the waters of the Caribbean ocean and surrounded with an abundance of palm trees, flowers, iguanas, pelicans, and a tropical jungle with a private beach.
Clean, beautiful, and independent suites available for single or double occupancy each with:
- Private entrance
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Guided by Amanda MacEachern
enjoy 2 daily practices of pranayama and meditation on the rooftop studio overlooking the ocean or in the Yoga Palapa!
- Wake up to Sunrise Yoga with a rejuvenating practice to start our day
- Experience Sunset Yoga with a gentle flow and mindful breath to ensure a peaceful sleep
- Pranayama and Meditation practices throughout the week
- Shamanic Cuenco sound therapy session
- Garden of Eden Cenote
- Explore the Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Massage on the beach by the ocean
- Free use of kayaks, paddle boards, and bikes
- Night out in Playa Del Carmen
- And there is always a choice to skip the excursion and do your own thing
Included in your stay, you will enjoy:
- 3 meals daily
- Prepared by the in-house private chef
- Offering an exquisite menu of local ingredients
following any dietary needs you may have
Starts with a rejuvenating vinyasa flow practice,
followed by breakfast
If you choose, go on one of the many included adventures
Includes a healing yoga practice with pranayama and meditation
followed by dinner and optional social time
|9:00 – 12:00||Adventure Excursion (Optional)|
|1:00 – 2:00||Lunch|
|2:00 – 5:00||Adventure Excursion (Optional)|
|5:00 – 6:00||Sunset Yoga|
|8:00||Social Time (optional)|
while other days they are in the afternoon.
*And there is always a choice to
skip the excursion and do your own thing.
Amanda MacEachern holds a Yoga Alliance 500hr Yoga Teacher certificate and is the owner of Halifax Yoga with over 15 years experience teaching yoga and leading 200 hour yoga teacher training programs.
My teaching style is intentional, playful, challenging, restorative, and healing.
I teach vinyasa flow yoga, practiced at a slower pace for optimal understanding of alignment and deep self-discovery.
“Stability and balance, on all levels, is what matters to me most and bringing that kind of steadiness to my students is my passion; my purpose.”
Where is this retreat located?
- We have partnered with Copal Retreat
which is situated on the coast of the Riviera Maya, in a beach town called Paamul
- 1 hour away from the Cancun International Airport
- 15 minutes north of Playa del Carmen
- 20 minutes south of Tulum
What about the food?
- You will enjoy three meals a day prepared by the in-house private chef
- With an exquisite menu offering deep Mexican roots with contemporary style influences with local and ethically sourced ingredients.
- Any dietary needs can be accommodated for as long as they are
received one month prior to departure
What is included?
- Scheduled transfers to and from the airport
- Beautiful private Villa on the beach
- Private Chef
- Welcome ceremony
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga on the rooftop or in the Palapa
- Daily meditation practice
- Daily pranayam practice
- Guided self-inquiry
- One hour beach massage
- Daily beach activities: kayaks, paddle boards, bikes and more
- Optional free time to relax
- Included group excursions
What excursions are included?
- Shamanic Cuenco Sound Therapy session
- Tulum Ruins and Beach Club excursion
- Garden of Eden Cenote excursion
- Night out in Playa Del Carmen
What is NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Off schedule transfers to and from the airport can be arranged at an additional cost
- Extra spa treatments
- Extra excursions
- Lunch during the Tulum excursion
- Drinks and dinner during the Playa Del Carmen excursion
What excursions are not included but available at an additional cost?
- Cacao Ceremony
- Temazcal Ceremony
- Mezcal workshop
What is the price of the retreat?
- Current price available here which does not include flights or travel insurance
- Please choose single occupancy
or double occupancy if you are going to share a room with a friend
What is the difference between single and double occupancy?
- Single occupancy is for one person in one private room and private bathroom
- Double occupancy is the rate per person in a shared room with 1 other guest