We are dedicated to your
STUDIO CLOSURE UPDATE
Update: March 31st. We are still closed and will continue to update you.
We have now started to offer online live zoom classes and you can see the schedule, purchase classes and register HERE!
Update March 16th: We have decided for the safety of our staff and community to close our doors effective today, March 16th, following the 6:15pm class. We will remain closed until further notice and will stay up to date on the provincial and federal government information and will keep you informed on any studio updates.
We will extend all memberships/expiry dates for the duration of the closure and please stay tuned on how to get access to live online yoga classes & meditation!
Our hearts go out to all businesses and individuals, as we know making these decisions have been extremely difficult. This is opportunity to practice yoga off the mat, nurturing yourself, embracing kindness & compassion for self and others!
Sending love to all,
Halifax Yoga Family
Update March 1st: Please know we will continue to ensure that cleanliness and your health will be our top priority. We adhere to a high standard of health practices and we will be closely monitoring and provide any updates as needed.
Lets work together to ensure that we can keep this space safe for all to land!
- Have you traveled in the last couple of weeks?
- Do you have any cold or flu symptoms?
- Does anyone in your household, or anyone you are in constant contact with fall into 1 or 2?
If you answered yes to any of these, we kindly ask you to refrain from participating in classes/programs at the studio for at least 14 days from date of contact/symptoms/arrival home. Take time to nurture yourself and join us when you are feeling better.
We have a lot of vulnerable members such as; babies, expectant mothers, elderly and those with compromised immune systems, and we want to make this environment safe for everyone!
We will be more than happy to extend memberships for the duration of your time away from us!
Our health practices at the studio;
1. We are cleaning and sanitizing down the studio and props on the regular, multiple times a day!
2. Our team are ensuring that all high traffic touch points are sanitized repeatedly through out the day to minimize any transfer between individuals.
3. The studio floor is mopped, steamed and sanitized after every class.
4. We have switched all towels (Bathroom and in studio) to recycled paper.
5. We have effectively removed all mat rentals for the time being. All students are to bring their own yoga mat to class, please!
6. We have removed all blankets from the studios, so we recommend layering your clothes and if you would like to bring your own props you certainly can!
7. We ask that after class all props are wiped off with the cleaner provided and left out, so we can give it another clean before they go back on the shelf for use.
8. We have hand sanitizer for use at multiple locations over the studio, which includes restaurant grade hand cleaner & the amount of alcohol content required.
9. We do have latex free gloves at the front desk. You can request a pair at any time.
We encourage you to use our amazing soap to wash your hands before and after practice, and for at least 20 seconds or 5 FULL Yoga Breaths!
We currently have preliminary questions required at booking, and online bookings are temporarily paused.
1. Have you traveled in last 2 weeks
2. Do you have cold or flu symptoms
3. Does anyone in your household fall into 1 or 2?
If you answer yes to any of these.. we would still be more than happy to book you in, but we will book you in for a min of 2 weeks down the road.
We will keep you updated here and if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 902-406-9642.