40 Days to Personal Revolution
The Next 40 Days to Personal Revolution ….Starts Sun. Sept 9th!
Find your tribe. Build community. Be challenged.
40 Days to Personal Revolution is a breakthrough program to radically change your body, clear your mind and awaken your soul.
Experience 40 Day Challenge like never before. Weekly meetings will allow you to build community through fun and supportive group experiences.
The program includes a daily combination of asana practice, meditation, nutrition, and personal reflection, as well as the Sunday evening 75-min “tribe” meeting.
This is your time. Come share, shine and grow!!
* This program, designed by Baron Baptiste, is run for just under 6-weeks and is for all levels of experience. This progressive program is run for just under 6 weeks with each week going deeper into 3 main areas:
- Going deeper into your power yoga practice
- Experiencing the commitment to a daily meditation practice
- Awareness and creation of a nutritional diet that suits your body
- Strong, toned, healthy body
- The support of others and being part of a great community free of judgment and full of love
- Experiencing commitment on all levels; physically, mentally and emotionally…
- Studio practice ~ 5 yoga studio classes
- Home practice ~ 1-2 yoga home practices (each week there is a theme to help you sustain your personal practice)
- Rest day ~ take a day to rejuvenate and restore
- Meditation ~ daily meditation (beginning with 5 min./day and building from there)
- Nutrition ~ (weekly introspection of your nutritional habits & attachments around food. Week 4 includes a 3 day cleanse)
- Journaling ~ daily journaling (each week there are journaling questions that encourage inward self exploration)
Weekly Community Meetings ~ The most beneficial part of the program! (Gain strength and encouragement from sharing with other participants. Meetings on Sundays from 6:30~7:45pm!
Tuition: $150 . Must Register by Aug 24th!
**YOGA: Participants will get unlimited yoga during the duration of this program. All passes will go on hold until the program is completed.